Relax, Release & Restore…
Good Morning and Happy YOU ARE Worthy Wednesday!
A peaceful being makes the very best choices to ensure personal peace and contentment. If you just slow down a bit and breathe…clarity will become yours; better decisions, no more settling for whatever or whoever. Pamper and nurture yourself; there is no acceptable excuse for neglecting yourself.
Here are some simple ways to be good to yourself…
- Find a quiet space and sit in a comfortable position, making sure your back is straight but your body is completely relaxed.
- Softly close your eyes and listen to the silence.
- Inhale deeply through your nose and hold for four (4) seconds. Exhale through your mouth pushing out any negative thoughts/feelings.
- Repeat inhale and exhale at least seven (7) times.
- When you’re done, sit quietly for a while and allow thoughts to come and go without focusing on them.
- When you feel completely relaxed open your eyes slowly, stand up when ready and give yourself a good stretch.
- Last inhale and exhale…you should feel peaceful and ready to begin your day with a beautiful state of mind.
- Classical, Jazz and Eastern Sun music foster a relaxed yet productive state of mind.
- Stay hydrated with water and/or non-caffeinated herbal teas; natural, loose green tea or African Red Rooibos tea are great substitutes for coffee. If at any point you feel agitated a cup of natural, loose chamomile or lavender tea will soothe your nerves.
- Take breaks often and remember to breathe deeply so you can keep calm and also keep your energy flowing.
- Most Important Tip: Be kind to yourself; no one is perfect so stop holding yourself to unreasonable standards and simply just be!
- Clean out your bathtub and run a nice hot bath.
- When the bathtub is about half way filled add 1 ½ Cups of Sea Salt
- Once the bathtub is filled add 18 Drops of Lavender Essential Oil (every household should have this and you can get it from your local health food store. Lavender Essential Oil is a great relaxant, soothing for burns, bug bites, skin rashes and many other things and it has a heavenly aroma.)
- Light a candle, turn off the light, close the door and slip into your aromatic bath. Close your eyes and inhale the aroma of the Lavender Essential Oil. Allow yourself to relax and release all thoughts.
- What a beautiful way to say…I love you!
Wishing you Love, Peace & Blessings…